Saturday, December 29, 2012

Home Management Binder





 I finally created my first home management binder and I love it!  It makes my life so much easier.  I created my own printouts to fit our life styles, but I have to give a lot of credit to Jen at iHeart Organizing. That is where I found my inspiration for my printouts.  If you don't have the time or the know how to create your own you can check out her awesome printouts on her online store


 My lovely Martha Stewart binder, sitckies and tabs.

 My life in one little binder.

 I highly recommend Martha Stewart's calendar and stickers.  The layout has everything you need on one page to keep your life organized. 

 My shopping list along with daily menu for the week.



My home maintenance log.  It is so hard to keep track of everything that has to be completed in a year to keep your home in tip top shape.  So here is a log to keep track of it all.

 My finance checklist is a life saver! I can't always pay my bills at once. In order to keep track of when I paid what I have a check list so I don't forget to pay a bill. 


If you're like me your brain goes a mile a minute with new ideas and goals.  I have to jot everything down so I don't feel so overwhelmed.  That's why I created a section in my binder just for that!

My organizing challenge calendar to keep me on track!



Lastly, my cute little clipboard that contains my pantry, freezer and fridge inventory lists to carry with me every time I need to make updates.


I can't believe I waited this long to create my own home management binder.  I can take it with my wherever I go and feel completely at ease knowing everything is in order.  Let's just say this cute binder helps me sleep better at night!

A Bowl Full of Lemons

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...