Sunday, December 8, 2013

Baby Shower

I absolutely love to entertain so any chance I can, I DO!  I had the opportunity to host a small baby shower for a co-worker recently and I tried to make the cutest baby shower on the tiniest budget.

 Flowers are always an easy centerpiece, but they can be pretty pricy.  So, I took advantage of baby's breath.  It instantly makes a flower arrangement look full without spending a lot of money.   I purchased the baby's breath and a cheap flower arrangement from giant. Spending a total of $15.  

 I had another baby shower last year and bought linens/paper products for the event. Luckily, my co-worker loved the same jungle animal theme and I was able to use the leftover stuff from last year.  That's always the best/easy way to save money.






 Kisses with "It's a boy!" were a nice way to add a little touch of color without spending much money.  I bought a bag from Party City for $5
 To make my centerpiece I just used my cake stand and put my cheap flower arrangement in dollar store baby bottles.  To complete the piece I wrapped blue tulle and baby feet ribbon around them.  I also placed the baby's gift tiger right next to the arrangement to add a little extra somethin' somethin'.
 Three milks cake

Who doesn't love touches of color?

This is was a cheap, but beautiful baby shower.  It just goes to show you don't have to break the bank to throw a beautiful get together.  You have to be resourceful with the things you already have and be super creative to make it different then anything else you have done before.  



1 comment :

  1. What a lovely baby shower. Good to see these amazing arrangements. Would love to arrange everything in outstanding way for my friend’s baby shower that I will throw her at one of Seattle venues. Want to make her day best and memorable one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...