Sunday, December 8, 2013

Baby Shower

I absolutely love to entertain so any chance I can, I DO!  I had the opportunity to host a small baby shower for a co-worker recently and I tried to make the cutest baby shower on the tiniest budget.

 Flowers are always an easy centerpiece, but they can be pretty pricy.  So, I took advantage of baby's breath.  It instantly makes a flower arrangement look full without spending a lot of money.   I purchased the baby's breath and a cheap flower arrangement from giant. Spending a total of $15.  

 I had another baby shower last year and bought linens/paper products for the event. Luckily, my co-worker loved the same jungle animal theme and I was able to use the leftover stuff from last year.  That's always the best/easy way to save money.






 Kisses with "It's a boy!" were a nice way to add a little touch of color without spending much money.  I bought a bag from Party City for $5
 To make my centerpiece I just used my cake stand and put my cheap flower arrangement in dollar store baby bottles.  To complete the piece I wrapped blue tulle and baby feet ribbon around them.  I also placed the baby's gift tiger right next to the arrangement to add a little extra somethin' somethin'.
 Three milks cake

Who doesn't love touches of color?

This is was a cheap, but beautiful baby shower.  It just goes to show you don't have to break the bank to throw a beautiful get together.  You have to be resourceful with the things you already have and be super creative to make it different then anything else you have done before.  



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...