Saturday, May 3, 2014

Purse Organization


I think having an organized purse is extremely important to keep me sane throughout the day.  I need to keep everything in one bag to make sure if I am in a hurry I can just grab and go and know that I have all that I need to get through the day.  Since I carry so much everyone kept making fun of my bag size and weight.  Plus Dr. Oz even says it isn't good to carry so much, but  I may need something if I cut down on my bag size. 

 This is my lovely Vera Braley purse...it is my 2nd Vera Bradley. I love the style, sturdiness, and how they are perfect for organizing.

 This particular purse has three compartments so I can store all my stuff.  This makes it so much easier to find  what I need in a pinch.  I know, I know....I said I carry a lot!


 In the one compartment of my purse I keep my Martha Stewart daily planner, my pen case, and my cash envelope. My planner is my life!!  I keep track of everything from menu planning, events, exercising, grocery list and the list goes on and on.

 Here is a closer look at my cash envelope wallet that I purchased at A Time for Everything. I use this wallet to keep track of all my purchases for the month and to allocate my money in each section (food, entertainment, etc...)  Using cash only to buy  everything has really helped our household stay on track with our budget.

 In the center of my purse I have my Vera Bradley wallet, surface, Martha Stewart journal, and Vera Bradley phone case.

 Not only are the purses great for organizing the wallets are just a great!  It has enough compartments for my check book and all my cards.

 Finally, to the best part....remember how I said everyone makes fun of how I carry soooo much...well, this Vera Bradley phone purse is what I use to carry everywhere. Which is awesome because it is so cute and it has everything I need to carry into stores and places I don't need to carry my big purse.
 This neat little purse has my essentials....my phone, pen, debit cards, and all my reward cards on one binder ring....It's so nice to have it all in one little purse especially in line at a store so I don't have to search for everything.

Back to my big purse and to the last compartment I store my ipod, earplugs (in my cute Vera holder, gum and my Martha Stewart mini bag with my vitamins, advil and girly essentials.

So there you have it....how I organize my life in one bag...or two! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...