Monday, December 24, 2012

Baby Shower


I love to entertain and when the opportunity came for a baby shower for my cousin I couldn't wait to get it all together.


My hobby: catering. I collect things I find for good prices when it comes to catering supplies such as: airpots, chafers, etc.


Linens - tableclothsfactory.com
Paper lanterns- partycity.com


Flower Centerpiece DIY:
Terra cotta pot, acrylic paint, foam ball/square, wire ribbon and wooden rod - AC Moore
Real flowers - Giant

Plastic plates, cups, plastic ware, diaper game, and favors - Party City

It's a girl pencils, maltballs, and jar- Dollar Tree
Baby word search and mommy advice cards- partycity.com
Serveware - Food Network (kohls)

Lazy Susan- Food Network (kohls)
Baby shower questions on Napkins - AC Moore


Balloons - Giant
Clear Vases - Dollar Store
Colored Gum Balls - Party City


Cake - Cakes by Suzie

I can't wait to hold another fun family function!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...